Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Moisturizer

looking for the best moisterizer for plumpness and hydration. I have oily skin so I do not want to make it more oily but I want to give my skin that hydrated and plumpness you know?

Re: Moisturizer

@daniella4 Belif Aqua Bomb. You won't regret it.

I second the suggestion given by @myumew. I also like the belif moisture bomb (this one is more rich than the aqua bomb).

Hello, I use the Origins Ginzing Moisturizer in the morning and the Origins Night-A-Mins for the night. The Night-A-Mins makes you wake up with nice plump skin. I have acne prone skin too and it has been a favorite of mine for a long time. It doesn't clogged up any pores or get sticky or anything. Love the scent too!

@daniella4 CeraVe  PM is great - gentle, rec'd by derms and inexpensive!  Plus, there should be a $2 off coupon on the website 🙂

RE: Moisturizer

That Tatcha Water cream is amazinggg so is the Tatcha Water gel if you like a more gel texture. I have oily skin and it makes my skin plump and hydrated without being greasy

I just bought the Dr.Jart Water Fuse! I am really enjoying it lately and I'm combination oily.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing