Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Moisturizer needed sensitive skin

I recently tried triple peptide cactus oasis skin serum and it caused some type of reaction of little bumps. I really need a good moisturizer for my face that won’t make me break out and I prefer it to be clean. Help! 

Re: Moisturizer needed sensitive skin

Hi!! 

I as well have acne prone skin but am Dry skinned! I am absolutely obsessed with Sunday Riley ICE moisturizer. It’s packed with Ceramides which will help with keeping skin moisturized and I believe it also has niacinamide which is anti inflammatory and more! It’s definitely more on the creamy side. Drunk Elephant’s peptide moisturizer is another great option. It’s a bit more water-based but still provides a lot of hydration! 

Re: Moisturizer needed sensitive skin

hi!!! i have acne prone but very dry skin, and i love love love the tatcha dewy skin creme!!! but if you have oily skin i would highly recommend the tatcha water creme. my boyfriend has very sensitive oily acne prone skin and i got it for him. it’s super lightweight and his skin has cleared up so well and has significantly tightened his pores!! Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing