Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Moisturizer for preteen with acne

Please advise a good moisturizer for 12 year old girl whose starting to have some acne. TIA

Re: Moisturizer for preteen with acne

@MitKats Hi! I love Proactiv Complexion Perfecting Hydrator , it’s amazing! I also love SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL . Many people think if you have acne or oily skin, you should dry out your skin. Do not do this! All skin types need hydration! I’m also a teenager, and I totally get it! Have a wonderful day 💕

I am 14 and have oily/combination and have struggled to find a good moisturizer that isn't too oily. I've only found one so far that I really like and doesn't irritate my skin and isn't too much money which is the ordinary moisturizer. It looks pretty matte and doesn't have a scent and you don't need too much of it either. 

What's your skin type, @MitKats ?

Too early to say, Normal 12 year old skin, starting to get acne mostly near nose, forehead an back.

@MitKats A few options: CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 6.7 oz/ 200 mL, CosRx Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion, belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb 1.68 oz/ 50 mL, or Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Mini 0.66 oz/ 20 mL. Note these are just moisturizers, they aren't targeted to fight acne. For something to combat the acne that should also be fairly gentle, I'd maybe check out the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing