Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Moisturizer for dry-combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin

I have severe combination skin: very dry in most areas, normal almost everywhere else, but with acne. It's also very sensitive. Is there any moisturizer (non-SPF as it irritates my skin) that will properly moisturize without clogging my pores or giving me more acne?

Re: Moisturizer for dry-combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin

Ok, I'm going to rant here, but you have to try First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream! It is all natural, perfume and gluten free and works amazingly well for my dry and sensitive skin. It is thick, creamy and leaves skin soft and smooth, while not irritating my skin or causing breakouts - the best moisturizer I have ever tried! Your skin will literally be baby soft, and so moisturized when you use this cream, which works for both face and body, but does not make my t-zone oily at all. In fact, I recommend all fab skincare products, as I have had great success with them clearing my skin in the past. Plus, the price, while expensive, is a complete bargain for the massive amount of product that you get in the 6 oz jar, it will literally last you forever. Plus, this moisturizer is the HIGHEST quality on the market, and is especially formulated for extremely dry and flaky skin, so it would be perfect for you! I hope this will help you choose your new winter moisturizer!

Re: Moisturizer for dry-combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin

I have had a lot of success with my combo-dry hormonally acne prone skin with First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair cream. 

I think you should definitely try Caudalie's Quenching So...

I think you should definitely try Caudalie's Quenching Sorbet.  I also have combination acne-prone (and somewhat sensitive skin) and I have never had a problem with it!  You can check out the full description here -

http://www.sephora.com/vinosource-quenching-sorbet-creme-P271704?skuId=1424266#askAndAnswerTab

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing