Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Moisturizer/Primer

Hello! Can any one recommend me a moisturizer and primer for dry flaky textured skin. I have really sensitive skin and break out easily. I read the hourglass primer is good. Any more recommendations? Thank you ! ๐Ÿ’“

Moisturizer/Primer

I have very acne prone skin and could not find anything that beats Hourglass mineral veil primer. feels like my skin breathes with it vs with other primers.

RE: Moisturizer/Primer

Too faced hangover rx! Only thing I can put on my nose

Re: Moisturizer/Primer

Hi @ohrubii,

For your concerns for the drier areas of your skin I recommend looking into either the DR. JART+ - Ceramidinโ„ข Cream or DR. JART+ - Cicapairโ„ข Tiger Grass CreamI have used and loved them both! I also recommend trying the Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 0.7 oz/ 20 g, it's honestly worth the price tag. It really smooths over any imperfections and blurs the face! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Helen

RE: Re: Moisturizer/Primer

Thank you I appreciate it ! Iโ€™m going to try the tatcha primer ๐Ÿ’“

Re: Moisturizer/Primer

My personal favorite moisturizer unfortunately isn't sold at Sephora, but I recommend checking out SkinCeuticals moisturizers at Dermstore. 

However I would also recommend Kate Somerville ExfoliKateโ„ข Glow Moisturizer with AHA 1.7 oz/ 50 mLor SHISEIDO - Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 18.

Too Faced makes a great moisturizing primer - Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

Hope this helps!

RE: Re: Moisturizer/Primer

Thank you so much !! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: RE: Re: Moisturizer/Primer

You're welcome!

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing