cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Mask

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help recommend a product. I have a lot of pores on my face, and have used every kinda tool. Yes, I clean my face everyday with a scrub, then cleansers, moisturizers, serums and drops. I've used blackhead machine's, little tools to push them out, and still seems they are permanently there! Is there anything that gets these suckers out?! How?! Like how can they be so deep in there you can't?! And like have to do this everyday?!

Re: Mask

Hi @kayfid7 unfortunately there isn't much you can do to 'get rid' of pores. 

If the size of your pores is distracting to you, you can always try a filling primer to help minimize how visible they are, like Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Pore Minimizing Primer or Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Pore Diffusing Primer- Always An Optimist Collection 0.50 oz./15 mL 

If it is the visibility of blackheads in your pores that is bothering you, I would recommend a weekly clay mask to help draw out the oils and dirt like Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask 5 oz  or fresh Mini Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Mask 1 oz/ 30 mL  followed up by a product that contains salicylic acid (serum or spot treatment) to help keep the sebaceous filaments under control like Farmacy Deep Sweep 2% BHA Pore Cleaning Toner with Moringa + Papaya 4.0 oz/ 120 mL  or Caudalie Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing