cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Makeup like Dr. Jart + BB cream

DR. JART+ - Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45 - light

I have been using this product for years and I love it, I think it makes my skin radiant and it provides a good amount of coverage for me. I am an oily, acne-prone skinned person, and I prefer to look natural so this product has been great, especially because of the SPF. However, I find myself going through the product very quickly, and I don't like how much plastic packaging it uses in every container. The actual amount of product is smaller than it looks. 

I was wondering if there were any suggestions of products that work similarly for acne prone skin, that give me a bit more bang for the buck. I've been thinking about the IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream Full Coverage Color Correcting Foundation with SPF 50+ Lightas well as the Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 8.75,but I want to make sure that I'm not sacrificing skincare when I choose a product. 

Re: Makeup like Dr. Jart + BB cream

@cmutcello141 I've used a sample of the IT Cosmetics CC cream and had a mini of the Dr. Jart+ BB Cream. IT Cosmetics has more shade options but in my opinion they tend to lean yellow vs. the Dr. Jart+ is more pink-toned. I personally found the IT Cosmetics too thick for my liking. Not super helpful, but that's my two cents.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing