Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Looking for a good, affordable cleanser

Hi! Can anyone recommend a good cleanser. I've been struggling to find something that works for the longest time and I'm starting to break out really bad. I'm 16 and I have oily skin, obviously acne-prone, and I get the pimples that are really painful under the skin.

If anyone could recommend an affordable cleanser or even treatment that would be great!

Tags:

Re: Looking for a good, affordable cleanser

You can try out Eucerin cleansers!! there's different cleansers depending on your skin types and skin concerns, find one that works for you here: Eucerin Cleansers for Different Skin Types and Concerns

I have bought many expensive cleansers before, but my tried and true is still a drug store brand CeraVe. They have a variety depending on your skin care needs, I have been using the green hydrating bottle. CeraVe is a great brand with many fabulous products, but I think their cleanser is a major stand out. Enjoy

https://www.cerave.com/skincare/cleansers/facial-cleanser

It's hard to know what affordability is to different people, but I love philosphy's purity cleanser and also first aid beauty's facial cleaner. Depending on the rest of your routine, a light exfoliating serum or pad might best help with the acne. 

@abbys13I really like the Vichy Purete Thermale 3-in-1 step cleanser. Costs $19.50 for 200 ml; $23 for 300 ml. Good for sensitive skin.

Vichy's description: Our best-selling cleanser. A purifying milk, toner and eye make-up remover combined in one convenient, lightweight formula.

Vichy purete-thermale-300ml-3-in-1-one-step-facial-cleanser.png

@abbys13  One of the best affordable cleansers I’ve tried is SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Skin Gel Cleanser with Prebiotics. I also really like PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots.

I love acne dots and have tried this one. but I find cosrx works even better and so much cheaper. You don't feel guilty going through them. 

https://www.amazon.com/Cosrx-Pimple-Master-Patch-Count/dp/B078BLRM2L?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • Vichy purete-thermale-300ml-3-in-1-one-step-facial-cleanser.png
testing