Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Koress spotless serum

Hi !! I went to sephora looking for a vitamin c serum or something that can help me wt brightening, and the lady recommended me the Koress wild rose sportless serum, according to her it is a really nice product, and it will help me to even out my completion as well wt my dark spot. But now I’m kind it dissapointed, because I checked the Sephora web and unfortunately this product doesn’t have the most nicest reviews. Do any of you had experience with this product before or would recommend me any that has worked for you before. Thanks ❤️

RE: Koress spotless serum

I haven’t tried the Korres one, but I’m currently using Tatcha Violet C Brightening Serum. It’s made my skin clearer and brighter. I was using Sunday Riley CEO Glow before that. I liked the results of the Sunday Riley one but I don’t really like applying oils in the morning, so I switched to a serum instead.

Re: Koress spotless serum

@LakshmiC Looks like this was an Allure Best of Beauty winner for 2018.  You could check their website and see what they had to say about it.  That might give you some more info.  Good luck!  🙂

Re: Koress spotless serum

@LakshmiC 

I try not to base my purchases to heavily on reviews. Did you ask for a sample? I might have done that so I could test it out a few times and see for myself. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing