cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

Hi

I have acne prone skin from wearing a face mask (maskne), but I have always had an oily nose/T-zone. How effective is  Kiehl's Since 1851 Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask 5 oz/ 125 ml for women of color with my issues?

Thank you

Re: Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

Hi, I recently purchased the Rare earth deep cleansing mask and just tried it once. I saw a lot of people using it only on the T-zone to clean the pores. However, I did not notice much difference after used it once. The good thing is I did not feel the burning sensation that many people mentioned. 

If you have oily skin, I suggest you to try the "Mask of Magnaminty" from Lush. That mask really cleans, calms the skin very well. I've been using that mask for many years since young. The only downside is it expires very fast and I always cannot finish it before it expires. If you have local Lush store, you can just pop in and ask for a sample to try first. 

Re: Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask

Hi @cat091 ! I personally love that mask, it really helps my skin, but I have light skin, so I can't say how it might be for your skin tone. It is detoxifying, and just leaves my skin with a nice feeling. I also love GLAMGLOW Mini SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 g . Have an amazing day 💕

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing