Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Is there any foundation to cover up everything and make your face look flawless?

I’m looking for a good foundation that can cover all or most of my redness/acne. if you know of anything that would be great!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Is there any foundation to cover up everything and make your face look flawless?

Usually, its better to get your skin accustomed to something sheer - because covering up all the blemishes will eventually just make it worse. Kind of like covering an infection with fifteen pounds of plaster on top. I've been using touch eclat foundation by YSL, but that may yet be too sheer for you  - try mac pro longwear foundation! 

Re: Is there any foundation to cover up everything and make your face look flawless?

I second the Estee Lauder double wear foundation. It covers everything!

RE: Is there any foundation to cover up everything and make your face look flawless?

You should really try hourglass stick foundation it is amaazzzzinggg covers everything and applies so so SOO smooth!you can also try kat von d foundation super super full coverage super creamy formula to!

RE: Is there any foundation to cover up everything and make your face look flawless?

In my experience, you can use foundation to flawlessly cover issues caused by discoloration , sun spots, redness etc. And a good full coverage foundation (any of them) will do that. However, you will never be able to flawlessly cover texture issues. And oftentimes, trying to cover texture issues with a full coverage foundation will only make things look worse. Things like, raised acne bumps. Foundation will cover the redness caused by the acne, but will never cover the bump. The bump will be there no matter how much foundation you put on. However, nobody has flawless airbrushed skin in the real world ( nobody I have ever seen anyway).

I like the Urban Decay All Nighter full coverage foundation. Just be sure to exfoliate often, and use a primer and moisterizer. Otherwise, you'll look very dry. (At least I do, I have extremely dry skin.) I really love it and covers my red acne, leaving me with a smooth complextion. 

Estee Lauder Double Wear is full coverage

Estee Lauder Double Wear is full coverage
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing