Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Is the Clarasonic set worth its cost???

I am using Murad and seeing results, but I've heard that Clarasonic works wonders on the appearance of skin. Is it true? And is it worth the expense?

Yes try combining the two

Yes try combining the two

I think the Clarisonic works with changing the texture of...

I think the Clarisonic works with changing the texture of your skin, so if you have bumps from acne that are just healing, it's worth a try. I was seriously a non-believer of the Clarisonic until I tried it with my cleanser. I also think it's cool that you change brush heads, so after three months, if your skin doesn't change, you can purchase another type of brush head to try with your Clarisonic to see if it makes a better difference. I hope this helps and good luck!

It really is amazing! I have owned one for the past 2 yea...

It really is amazing! I have owned one for the past 2 years and I am so glad I got it! Definitely worth the money because it lasts a long time and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed! I live in a big city so sometimes I come home with my skin feeling kind of gross and this definitely helps get rid of all the dirt and excess oil .

I definitely have seen a difference in my skin since I go...

I definitely have seen a difference in my skin since I got my Clarisonic. I have less blackheads and acne and it makes my treatments absorb faster, and I think better, though there isn't any way to actually measure this.

I figure it's definitely worth the expense as the tool hasn't had any issues and is still working just fine after years. I tried those drugstore brand skin brushes and they definitely didn't work as well, I ended up tossing them and wasting that money. If you get the Clarisonic during one of Sephora's sales (like I did) you can save money on it too!

I waited and waited to buy a Clarisonic Mia and I wish I...

I waited and waited to buy a Clarisonic Mia and I wish I had just bought it sooner.m it helped my acne and pores, and the texture of my skin immensely.  I bought it during a 20% sale and just bought the basic Mia, and its perfect.  I use my own wash and when it was time to change the brush head, I bought the deep cleansing one since the acne brush was out if stock and I love it.  The brush head didn't do too much difference though.  At least not for me.  

I waited to long to buy it! I finally did and I like it!...

I waited to long to buy it! I finally did and I like it! If you have oily skin use it every night. If you have normal or dry skin ever other day. Sensitive skin 2 to 3 times a week. Too much will cause irritation and more acne. Just make sure you sterilize the brush in hydrogen proxide after ever use or wash with soap. I use it with my medicated acne productsSmiley Happy

I tried the Clarisonic with the acne brush and it broke o...

I tried the Clarisonic with the acne brush and it broke out my skin the worst it has every been in the 8 years that I've had acne. However, I tried switching the brush head to the normal brush and it did work really well with my skin. I found that although it hasn't actually helped clear my skin, it makes the quality of my skin much better. I recommend purchasing the Clarisonic if you are not only interested in clearing your skin, but also just generally interested in improving the quality.

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors