Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

In need of a skincare routine

I am a 16-year-old girl who has oily skin and gets occasional pimples when I´m on my period or prior to getting it. I have been wanting to set a routine for my skin and get it on track. I also have acne scarring from previous blemishes. I have been wanting to purchase The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution 1 oz/ 30 mL but don´t know what other products would work well with it from The Ordinary. I have been trying to research and look at videos but none have given me the answers I want. Also, would it be okay to use The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL with the peeling solution? 

RE: In need of a skincare routine

Hi! I have really oily skin and get acne from hormones on my chin and forehead. Are use the Kate Somerville pimple drying treatment for my acne. I would also recommend a cleanser with salicylic acid because it can get rid of acne and also help with oil. A lot of people with oily skin think that they shouldn’t Use a moisturizer For their face, butyou need to. It is an essential step in everybody’s routine. I recommend any light weight gel moisturizer. I use the Neutrogena hydroboost gelcream. One more thing, do not over exfoliate. a lot of people tend to but it’s just going to make your skin more oily if you dry your skin out too much, and give you a lot more acne. Some of the ordinary products like the peel you were talking about might help, but do not use it too much or it will Strip your skin too much, and cause more oil
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing