Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

I really need help choosing brands and products

I have some what oily skin that is acne prone with pretty large pores. I'm having trouble figuring out what brand to stick to without spending crazy amounts of money. At the moment I'm debating between trying DDF or Kate Sommerville products. Any advice on brand or products?

My skin is combo of dry and oily, very oil prone on my no...

My skin is combo of dry and oily, very oil prone on my nose. My boyfriend is very oily all over. We've been using Bliss' "No Zit Sherlock" and it's working amazingly so far after only two weeks. 

Check it out:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263325&categoryId=B70

I like the Philosophy acne products

I like the Philosophy acne products

Kate Sommerville products are very expensive, but I think...

Kate Sommerville products are very expensive, but I think they're worth it. My favorite out of the line though would be the moisturizer. I haven't heard too much about the other products. For DDF there is also a great moisturizer for your skin type called DDF ultra-light oil free moisturizing dew. It is cheaper than Kate, and I heard it's great for oily skin that is acne prone. If you have a sephora near you, the reps are very nice in giving samples. I would try to get samples for both before buying. And even when you buy, Sephora has a great return policy.

I think both are great brands. I like the value set avail...

I think both are great brands. I like the value set available from Kate Sommerville, to help you get started with everything you need for oily, acne prone skin.......

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?block=2&id=P247708&rule=&categoryId=5946&shouldPaginate=...

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing