Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

I’m lost on what to do for my skin, what next?

I have acne, tiny bumps on cheeks, forehead and chin. My skin issensitive and is easily irritated. I just want a way to clear my face of acne and dark spots without doing the most and feeling insecure about myself. Can anyone recommend a routine that might help through Sephora and Amazon

Re: I’m lost on what to do for my skin, what next?

@animeislife1575  What products are you using right now? Do you find your skin is more oily or more dry? I had very bad acne and I found less is more with my skin. I used a very gentle cleanser to clean my face and a light cream to give moisture. I really enjoy Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel 7.5 oz/ 225 mL I have very sensitive skin and it worked well on my skin. Depending if your skin is dry or oily would depend on what cream. I’m very dry and I break out easy and I’ve been using Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL my face responded well to it. 

RE: Re: I’m lost on what to do for my skin, what next?

I’m currently using panoxyl acne foaming wash along with an oil cleanser, elf holy hydration face cream and an oil moisturizer. Seems like these were helping in the beginning but not my face is slowly going back to how it was before and that the products just sometimes sit on my face.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing