Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

I’m looking for a foundation, primer, and concealer that doesn’t clog my pours or give me pimples or acne Any suggestions

?
Anonymous Insider

RE: I’m looking for a foundation, primer, and concealer that doesn’t clog my pours or give me pimples or acne \nAny suggestions

Clinque Acne Solutions concealer and foundation. Hands down.

Re: I’m looking for a foundation, primer, and concealer that doesn’t clog my pours or give me pimples or acne Any suggestions

You don't mention your skin type or your preference for foundation coverage but Bare Minerals is good for acne-prone skin, both their foundation and concealer work well. As far as primers, I have oily skin and my go-tos are Becca and Smashbox. 

RE: Re: I’m looking for a foundation, primer, and concealer that doesn’t clog my pours or give me pimples or acne Any suggestions

I have combination skin and I’d like a medium to full coverage

thank you, your right. I didn't! I have combination skin...

I have combination skin but it changes with weather in WI. I like the NARS and my current favorite is Tape shape before all the controversy!
Anonymous Insider

Re: I’m looking for a foundation, primer, and concealer that doesn’t clog my pours or give me pimples or acne Any suggestions

Makeup forever foundation, NARS radiant creamy concealer, benefit pore fessional primer, Smashbox photo finish primer

I  have the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation! It's oil free and never made me break out. The only thing is I find that the makeup is feels very oily when you apply it. Underneath I use the Cover FX acne primer, which has 1% Salicylic Acid in it. It doesn't dry my skin at all and I like knowing that I have some acne protection on my skin during the day

Anonymous Insider

RE: I’m looking for a foundation, primer, and concealer that doesn’t clog my pours or give me pimples or acne \nAny suggestions

Tarte rainforest of the sea collection is water based I believe. so no oils? It’s never made me breakout. I use coverfx natural natural finish foundation and I’m loving it.

#Muin nothing will be guarenteed to not give you acne. Cl...

#Muin nothing will be guarenteed to not give you acne. Clear skin starts with a good skin care regime..

Clinique

Have you tried fenty?

****NON-COMEDOGENTIC**** *OIL FREE ♡ I use Cerave! exfoli...

****NON-COMEDOGENTIC**** *OIL FREE ♡ I use Cerave! exfoliate/mask once a week. And STILL moisturize!!!!!!!

Re: ****NON-COMEDOGENTIC**** *OIL FREE ♡ I use Cerave! exfoli...

Tarte is really great for people w. acne, but they dont have the best range of shades.

Re: ****NON-COMEDOGENTIC**** *OIL FREE ♡ I use Cerave! exfoli...

Or Cover Fx

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing