Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

I have terrible acne prone skin. I always have a zit in the same place and I scrub my face

What products would work to help reduce it but still make it look like its my skin?

Re: I have terrible acne prone skin. I always have a zit in the same place and I scrub my face

@Anonymous I agree with @lilybee25 that you may be over-scrubbing.  If you want to exfoliate, I rec using chemical exfoliation.  BHA is good for that; I only rec Paula's Choice.  You can also try using a spot treatment on the blemish.  I rec a benzoyl peroxide product, like Clean & Clear Persa-gel.  

And for good skin in general, using a gentle liquid cleanser is a must.  I like FAB Pure Skin Face Cleanser.

best of luck!  🙂

Re: I have terrible acne prone skin. I always have a zit in the same place and I scrub my face

A few tips! Try not to over scrub or exfoliate your face, you may actually be irritating the skin and that can cause acne too 😞 Also, try Mario Badescu drying lotion or Kate Somerville Erradikate. They are both drying lotions that have a higher concentration of sulfur to help acne heal before they even fully erupt on the skin. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing