Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Hydrating Moisturizer For Acneic Skin

What is a good hydratng and very good thick moisturizer for acne prone skin? I've tried a lot and usually they are more drying or cause more acne, any suggestions are helpful:)

Re: Hydrating Moisturizer For Acneic Skin

Clinique dramatically different gel!!!

@BellaBabe1000wrote:

What is a good hydratng and very good thick moisturizer for acne prone skin? I've tried a lot and usually they are more drying or cause more acne, any suggestions are helpful:)

If you really need a good dose of moisture, I recommend Caudalie Overnight Renewal Cream. It's a little bit heavier but hasn't affected my sensitive acne-prone skin at all, and leaves me feeling less oily in the morning. The Caudalie Vinosource Sorbet and Mattifying Fluid are both really good too. The Sorbet is a nice just daily moisturizer, and the Mattifying Fluid is nice to put on before makeup to prep your skin. It doesn't dry you out at all, which I was so thrilled to see when I tried it. Any of those are great for sensitive skin, won't clog your pores, and moisturize well! A little goes a long way with all three.

I’ve tired so many different moisturizers and nothing stands up to Lala by Drunk Elephant. It is nice and thick, soaks into my dry skin and feels so wonderful! I just recently got my acne under control and I’m super careful about what I use now because I don’t want to break out again, so I understand wanting something that is good for your skin. I definitely suggest giving this a try for your dry skin ☺️ 

https://m.sephora.com/product/lala-retro-whipped-cream-P408645?icid2=skugrid

I can't say enough good things about Beliefs Moisture Bomb products- never makes me breakout, and *keeps* me hydrated.

I also love Josie Marans organ oil applied as a serum and letting it soak in.

on extra dry days- a few sprays of smashbos water primer actually feels great!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing