Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

How to calm down a pimple

Hi beauties! 💕 I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving! This Daily Reminders post is something I’ve learned more and more about and I’m so happy about it! We all know that feeling when you wake up and you have an inflamed pimple, or a painful cyst. I have discovered some things that really help with these pimples! Here we go:

1. Don’t pick! Picking or squeezing pimples is never a good plan. It could introduce new bacteria to the pimple, spread bacteria, and could ultimately lead to scarring. I find putting pimple patches on to be super helpful Peace Out Acne Healing Dots 20 Acne Healing Dots 

2. Warm, then cold compress. Holding a warm wash cloth on a sore pimple helps soften it, and make it less painful and inflamed. A cold compress helps with redness.

3. Spot treatment. This clear spot treatment works wonders! Proactiv Emergency Blemish Relief 

4. Skincare routine! I love using this detox mask to help draw impurities before bed GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 g . Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL is a great gentle acne cleanser.

5. Skip makeup. Don’t put makeup on it! It will go down much faster when it can *breathe*

I hope this helps! Let me know your tips and feel free to ask any questions! Have a magical weekend everyone ❤️❤️❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing