Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

How do I get rid of acne scars?

How do I get rid of acne scars and what would be the best products to use that actually work?

Tags:

i swear by clinique dark spot corrector serum and lotion,...

i swear by clinique dark spot corrector serum and lotion,  it is amazing for post acne scars.

I do not know of any products that can help to illimate s...

I do not know of any products that can help to illimate scaring on your face from acne. However, don't fret because acne scars will dissapear on their own after time. Yes, it does take a couple years, but they DO go away on their own.

I highly recommend brightening serum product. It absorbs...

I highly recommend brightening serum product. It absorbs fast and deep into your skin which help fades your scars from the inside out (time taking depends on how deep is your scars too. The old scar will take alot of time to heal) I tried a few brands, but now I only buy Shiseido. I totally fell in love and keep buying it. Shiseido is Asian brand and makes a lot brightening solution product. There are some spot targeting treatment which work well on scars. But I think the other brand will work as well too if you have the brand you prefer more. Smiley Tongue

I Use Vitamin E oil at night time and that does the trick...

I Use Vitamin E oil at night time and that does the trick ..or anything with a high Vitamin E. 

also a lot of people say that if you apply raw potato that helps too.. but I have never tried it myself.  

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors