Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Help

I need a good face cleanser for pores and acne pore skin. Please help me and give me ideas yall.

Re: Help

I got you, so what I use is the best I've EVER used! So it's not some fancy cleanser or so-called Miracle Solution, it's just sope you can buy at almost any store. I use "Dial" body wash, and it works better than anything else! I use the "Sping water" because I find that some of the others make me breakout even more!

What works for me and my terrible skin is Yes To tomatoes with charcoal scrub and The Ordinary toner. THE most important thing to keep in mind if you have acne-prone skin is to wash your face AFTER you shower. Shampoo and conditioner both leave a film on your skin, so its very important to wash your face or use toner (or best, both) AFTER you shower.

I like to use cerave retinol for my pores!

I would recommend one with salicylic acid like cerave SA cleanser and niacinamide is literally the best thing I’ve used it just takes a while to work

What products are you currently using in your routine, @bamagirl903? I would typically recommend using a basic, gentle cleanser and then using a good treatment serum as a leave-on product to help with pores and acne. For that, you may want to consider a BHA serum like CosRx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid, Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 4 oz/ 118 mL, or SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads.

I’m using Kate Somerville products and it’s not

working at all. I have a rash from the products. Thanks so much. I’m gonna give those a try. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing