Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Help with skin care routine

I have an oily T zone, hyperpigmentation, tiny bumps on my forehead and occasional pimples. I am currently using the Cera Ve SA cleanser, niancinamide serum from the ordinary, the versed gel cream, ultra light lotion with spf from cerave in the morning, and I just started using the nizoral shampoo as a mask. I still have textures skin. Should I try a new cleanser? and should I continue using the ordinary products I have been using + the lactic acid serum?

Re: Help with skin care routine

Is your texture clogged pores, @Lyanna0H? If so, using a leave-on BHA/salicylic acid serum as opposed to the SA cleanser might be a better choice for your skin. You may want to consider switching to a gentle cleanser and a leave-on SA treatment to help with that. 

Re: Help with skin care routine

Yes! I did some research and have found that I comedonal acne which are clogged pores. And I was looking through tic tok and found the same advice. I thought I had fungal acne and was trying to treat that but turns out it isn't fungal. I will be ordering a gentle cleanser and BHA treatment and the differin gel treatment. Thank you so much for your reply! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors