Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Help for my teen

Hi there! I’m looking for some advice for my teen. They are female born (if that helps with recommendations). 15 years old and I think they have combination skin. Weekly blemishes and discoloration. Noticeable pores around the nose and redness. 

We have tried:

proactive (made skin to irritated and dry)

curology (best so far but still a little drying)

keihls (worst so far. Lots of breakouts)

hoping for detailed product ideas for:

cleanser

Acne treatment

moisturize

and any other ideas. Thank you!!!!

Tags:

Re: Help for my teen

Hi I Have this happen a lot try night masks such as product “laneige water sleeping mask”  just put it on right before you go to bed then wash it off with a morning facial washer. I use the clean and clear morning burst one you can find it at target I believe.image.jpg

I can’t recommend the Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL enough, it’s formulated to calm red, irritable skin, smooth acne and improve the overall health of skin. I love it to help with my skin issues including acne, I actually just ordered a new bottle to help handle my stressed skin (thanks holidays). 

I personally love the Cerave moisturizing Cream since it’s a nice basic formula containing hydrating ingredients that help to restore the skin barrier. 

A nice gentle face wash is the Youth To The People Superfood Gentle Antioxidant Refillable Cleanser. I follow up with the SOS Spray, then they can use the Tower 28 Beauty SOS Intensive Redness Relief Serum 2 oz / 59 mL which is formulated to work with the Spray for best results, and then finish by applying the moisturizer and an SPF. 

Thanks so much! Ordering now!!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing