Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Hello everyone

Does anybody know good products or remedies for getting rid of acne scars? 

Re: Hello everyone

Vitamin c helps so much with rebuilding the skin, also retinoids could help

I use vitamin c The INKEY List 15% Vitamin C and EGF Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and SPF Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 2.5 oz/ 73.9 mL  to protect scars from darkening from the sun. I have a regular cleansing routine and i use a scarring cream from my dermatologist

yes!! make sure youre using sunscreen year round! im an esthetician and its a myth that the brightness of the sun is related to the uv ray amount. clouds do not prevent uv rays! using sunscreen will help prevent any future pigmentation, plus its the number one thing you can do to prevent wrinkles as well. super important! if youre worried about clogging your pores or making acne worse murad has a great one i use that also helps fill pores and blurs in my opinion. i even use it as primer. Murad Oil and Pore Control Mattifying Face Sunscreen SPF 45 PA++++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

What type of scars, @Garyleena - discolorations or texture?

You should try The INKEY List Tranexamic Acid Hyperpigmentation Treatment, it's really gentle with the skin, doesn't irritated it and it works, it takes some time but it also depends of your skin. Personally I like it because of how sensitive and prone to acne my skin is. 

I’ve been using The Ordinary niacinamide for acne and lactic acid for scarring. It’s been working great and you can’t beat the price. 

i personally use the brand the ordinary to help with my scarring. they have a serum with niacinimde +zinc that’s the one i use. They also have another serum i haven’t tried but i heard about that helps too it’s called ascorbic acid + alpha arbutin. if you click on their products and scroll down each of their products tell you what they do for your skin problems and also what skin type the product is best for!

Hi

try Niacinamide serum from the ordinary. Witht that I used glycolic acid 7% tonin solution like 3 times a week. ( use only at night time).  I had lot of acne scars and it helped me. And Now I dont have scars at all. It takes time. But it works. I do not know your skin condition. I have a combination skin and it helped me. 

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing