cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|
Anonymous Insider

Healing acne scars?

Hey, y'all. I'm currently on a daily skin care routine to help prevent acne; my problem is the scars and wounds I still have. Do you guys have any recommendations for products that heal and rejuvenate skin, so that I can get a fresh start on my skincare?

Re: Healing acne scars?

I know it sounds crazy to add oil to already acne-prone skin, but hear me out. Vitamin E oil is some of the best stuff to help your skin heal, at night I use it instead of moisturizer, just a couple drops is all you need.

RE: Healing acne scars?

I tried philosophy VC powder before. It works fine on my dark acne scar. I suddenly had breakouts 3 weeks ago and it left some scars. Looks red and dark both.. i tried the olehenriksen invigorating night transformation gel. The color did go a bit lighter. But you might feel dryness on the area you applied so make sure you moisturised where you apply it.

@Anonymous If you find that you have over-squeezed a blemish, try a teeny tiny amount of Neosporin (Target makes a much cheaper version).  That worked for me very well in the past.  Good luck.

If you have any dark spots from acne this Murad product works really well.http://www.sephora.com/rapid-age-spot-pigment-lightening-serum-P4009?skuId=654095&icid2=solutions_da...

But i am not sure about scars. Maybe a PMD, it's a microdermabrasion tool. This can help with some of the texture that acne leaves behind. 

http://www.sephora.com/personal-microderm-pro-P398502?skuId=1734045&icid2=products%20grid:p398502

hope I was able to help a little 😄

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing