Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

HALPPPP

I have the worst cystic acne you've EVER seen and i would like to know what people use to clean your faces with.

Re: HALPPPP

Using masks that contain sulphur as spot treatment is very helpful. Peter Thomas Roth, Dr. Dennis Gross, and Murad all make great sulphur based masks, so if you have the chance visit your local Sephora and get samples to see which one feels the most comfortable on you. Please, only use products designed to be applied on your face, anything else may cause bad reactions and possible leave worse scarring.

RE: HALPPPP

As weird as it may seem I use Vicks on my acne. It's meant to help ur sinuses during a cold but it is a great acne medicine. Before bed when I have a painful break out underneath the skin it's feels like. I just dab some Vicks on. The trick is to just let it sit on ur skin for the night DONT RUB IT IN. Cause the putty is so thick it might clog my pores if I rub it in cause it's so thick but the ingridents in there kill my acne and it's honestly a life saver.

RE: HALPPPP

Hey girl! I've been struggling with cystic acne for YEARS! 12 years to be exact! lol I use cerava SA cleanser because salycic acid gently exfoliates the skin along with a spot treatmeant with Thomas Roth sulfur mask. IThese two really kill my cystic acne! I've been suffering a little extra lately because I keep forgetting to wash my face pre workout 🤦🏽‍♀️ used to use the Irish mud cleanser from Peter Thomas Roth but switched to a cheaper alternative. Hope this helps!

Hey those rubber masks the yellow helped not only with my...

Hey those rubber masks the yellow helped not only with my acne but also my acne scars it's worth the money plus they're fun to use

RE: Hey those rubber masks the yellow helped not only with my...

Thanks so much @whoisthatqueen!!!!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing