Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Great Cleansers for Acne Prone Sensitive Skin

I'm looking for a new cleanser that's great for acne prone sensitive skin. Any suggestions?!

RE: Great Cleansers for Acne Prone Sensitive Skin

I don’t use a cleanser that is sold at Sephora but I use the replenix acne cleanser which has benzoyl peroxide which helps and is specific to acne. This wash was actually recommended to me by a dermatologist and has been helping me since I’ve been using it, about 6 months now. It’s definitely on the lower end of the price range which is a plus too! Hope this helps you and here’s a link: -------

RE: Great Cleansers for Acne Prone Sensitive Skin

They don’t sell it at Sephora but I use the Pacifica kale detox and pineapple oil-slaying cleansers! They’re gel-based, vegan, and teeming with amazing plant compounds. The kale one is gentle and doesn’t give that kind of burny, tingly feeling acne cleansers usually do but it clears my acne like a freaking clay mask with every use! The oil slaying cleanser is also a gentle gel but it has pineapple and papaya enzymes that work as biochemical exfoliants. If you’ve had a foundation mini makeover at Sephora maybe they’ve told you about how acne is often caused by dead skin cells clogging the pores so an exfoliating cleanser may work great for you. 🙂 My skin is sooo sensitive. I used to think all store bought cleansers broke me out but these two are just as good or better than my homemade cleansers.

Re: Great Cleansers for Acne Prone Sensitive Skin

Hi @LShine have you tried REN CLEAN SKINCARE - ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser? It's great for sensitive acne prone skin types.

Re: Great Cleansers for Acne Prone Sensitive Skin

Hi @GG84! I've never heard of REN CLEAN SKINCARE - ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser, but I'm definitely going to do my research on it & give it a try! Thanks for your suggestion!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing