From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Good Skincare that will Clear Acne Prone Skin?

Hi! I have mild acne and I've been to the dermatologist and i was given minocylline or however its spelt but its not working. I've heard lancer is amazing but most products are overpriced. What are some equal to as good but cheaper alternatives?

Re: Good Skincare that will Clear Acne Prone Skin?

Hi there!

I have the same trouble with my skin! I looked up Lancer and you're right, super overpriced! It usually doesn't get any better though (unless you do over the counter) HOWEVER, I've tried these products and they worked extremely well on my skin and are a bit cheaper than the Lancer products -- > 

Kate Somerville (my go to for acne products!!) Daily Cleanser (I used this 2x a day)

The Kate Somerville Eradikate Mask Foam Activated mask is also amazing!

And if you are struggling more with just a pimple or two.. or three popping out and giving you a headache, I'd recommend the Kate Sommerville Acne Treatment. It's a spot on treatment and believe me.. you'll see a difference within a day!

And if you have trouble with blackheads and troubled skin you can try this product found on amazon: Caolin Premium Blackhead O2 Bubble Pore 

Hope these work

xxxo

Day

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing