Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

GlamGlow SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask

The cleansing mask from glamglow from the first opening of the jar welcomes with a painfully familiar scent, but which is almost impossible to identify: either mint or refreshing toothpaste.

The mask cleanses my skin! After use, my skin is smooth, clean and silky smooth. The mask removes even small peeling. I recommend to use it only on the "necessary" places: acne, black spots, shine, etc. - all areas that need to be cleansed. That way the mask becomes an economical mask). Owners of sensitive and/or dry skin, this mask will work great for you too, but keep it on your face for 5-7 minutes. And make a patch test first.
Under no circumstances would I wish even the enemy to overstay its stated maximum of 20 minutes. Otherwise you'll be a red tomato for the rest of the day. And if you even go out in the sun, hello, pigmentation.

The price...$60 for the full-size version, $25 for the miniature, and $86 for the mega-size 100ml...I recommend taking the large volume, enough for a year of use 1-2 times a week, and if you also catch a discount, it will be really nice. I have a lot of questions about the mini size. For traveling? Much more beneficial to get a set of empty bottles and pour your products into them. Try something new and see if it's right for you? Ask for a sampler in a store, they're often out there. What else? For what, why, why is it worth buying a $25 miniature?

Glamglow, honey, you made a great cleansing mask that I can almost classify as "for all skin types," but messed up the packaging. All the versions of this mask I've had (and I've had quite a few) have had minor flaws, like a small dent in the packaging, the silver part of the lid not fully glued to its base, the missing brush in the full-size version, the upside down mask jar in the box. These are all little things, but they are inexcusable for a price like this.

4/5 , recommended. A must-have for oily and/or acne-prone skin. (Took away a point because of the price and the packaging.)

P.s.: What to do if you already have a mask but it didn't fit? If you have black spots or acne on your décolleté area or back, use as a body mask. If you know someone with acne, you can give it to them. If you don't have any of the above, you can always post an ad on ebay or analogies and give it as a gift to a stranger who will be happy with the mask.
Of course, you can throw it away, but there is always a choice.

XoXo

GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 g 

GLAMGLOW Mini SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing