Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Foundation

looking for a good summer foundation and sunscreen that doesn’t wash me out.. but covers up blemishes and acne!! all foundations and primers i try makes my skin look dry and accentuates my pores 😕 any advice on a foundation that has a a full coverage natural dewy look without looking cakey and making my pores look large? also any sunscreens you recommend that don’t clog pores 🙂 

Re: Foundation

I started using Kosas foundation that has SPF and I’m loving the natural look and it blends well, feels lightweight. I have a few acne scars and blemishes and it does a decent job of evening out my complexion. Do recommend trying it out at the store to see if that works for you. 

Re: Foundation

The rare beauty foundation or bare minerals are my go tos to cover acne but not look cakey. The Dior and Marc Jacobs foundations are also really lightweight but buildable, but on the pricier side. I would also add to still moisturize and put on sunscreen before applying foundation to help with that! 

For sunscreen I love EltaMD (not sold at Sephora) and the Beauty Counter one at Sephora. I find mineral sunscreens don’t irritate my acne! I also love the Ilia sunscreen powder for touch ups during the day which also help with controlling oil.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing