Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Foundation

Help! ok so, I have very problematic skin that has been acting for a long time. Finally it is starting to clear up with the help of a very strict Proactiv routine and birth control, but now it's time for me to find a new foundation because I did very little research into the last one I had. Please leave suggestions for brands and types of foundation for oily, acne prone skin.

Just switched to IT cosmetics, their CC cream, because of...

I've had really problematic skin lately due to moving across the country and going from a very humid climate to a much drier one, and so I just switched to IT cosmetics (their CC cream) because of all the great reviews for oil/combination skin, and so far I've liked it; it's been great at making my face look radiant and healthy, but not a super heavy make up look. I've also loved the Boscia BB cream, that stuff made my face look amazing and held up even while i was sweating on a trip to Disney world in July! That one, though, had maybe one shade when I last got it, so that doesn't have the same range as the IT cosmetics line.

Re: Just switched to IT cosmetics, their CC cream, because of...

thank you for the advice 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing