Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

For mask acne

I Have been getting lots of breakouts all over the face because of masks. Using tea tree face wash, cerave moisturizer and retinoid cream but nothing seems to help.

Any suggestions??

Re: For mask acne

Hi @Divugupta ! Salicylic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide, Sulfur, and Niacinimide are great acne fighting ingredients to look for. Tea tree is also nice and antibacterial. If you’re looking for a new cleanser, I’d recommend Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL or Proactiv Solutions Renewing Cleanser , which are my two favourite cleansers! They help reduce inflammation and clogged pores. The Ordinary is an amazing budget friendly option The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL . I’d recommend exfoliating #Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Gentle Exfoliator and using a face mask a couple times a week The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 1.7 oz/ 50 mL GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD® Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 g . I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions, have a wonderful day 💕

Thanks for the suggestions!! I will try these products ☺

Have wonderful day and be safe ❤

@Divugupta My pleasure, you too! ❤️

@Divugupta Also make sure you are moisturizing and using a sunscreen every day! Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL Supergoop! Zincscreen Mineral Lotion SPF 40 PA+++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 😊

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing