Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Face

I have always feel insecure of my skin. My face has always been my biggest fear because I don’t have that flawless skin. My face tends to have random breakouts and I have tried many countless skincare but my face texture will never be as clear as I would like it to be.

Re: Face

I'd recommend dropping back to a more basic routine, @insecurity86 - hydrating cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Then you can add in an acne-fighting product (salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or retinol) two or three nights a week in between cleansing and moisturizing. 

So I recently bought Fenty beauty face wash with the serum and fat water. I have been using it before work and before bed. I see a few improvements. It’s just that when I talk to people, I feel like they are looking at my skin more than talking to me.

If your having serious issues you could talk to a dermatologist to find the cause of your breakouts, they're are soooo many things that can trigger acne, and on your own it can be hard to figure out. 

What is your full skin care routine?

For me using 2 drops of The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum   after washing my face, than following with serums and moisturizer helped me win my battle with hormonal acne.  And Niacinamide works well with so many ingredients and skin care actives, it fit right into my routine. 

While my skin adjusted to it I did break out a little bit, but after a few weeks my skin had been loving it. 

Everyone has different skin, with different needs and we all react differently to products. And it takes a few weeks to even see results from anything new we try,  it's a hard process @insecurity86 but worth researching because you can hopefully find what's right for you ❤️

It is hard to always love the skin we're in @insecurity86 

But there are lots of products that can help with breakouts and skin texture 💖  Can I ask what your routine is like right now?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing