Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Face wash for acne

Anybody have any suggestions on any face washes for acne prone skin? I’ve tried murad and inkey salicylic acid face washes but they just don’t do much for my skin. I think the murad one may be too harsh for me but the inkey list one not quite enough. Please let me know any suggestions! Can be high end or drug store!

Re: Face wash for acne

@nicmac65  How are you using those 2 BHA washes? Are you letting them sit on your skin for 1-2 minutes before rinsing off? That’s the only way to get real BHA benefit from them. I don’t know much about the Murad cleanser, but The Inkey List’s should be useful at 2% BHA. 

Do you also use a leave-on acne treatment, like The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Blemish + Blackhead Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL or Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 4 oz/ 118 mL ? 

If you want to stick to wash-off treatments: can you use benzoyl peroxide? If yes, consider PanOxyl, a benzoyl peroxide wash you’ll find at Target or your local drugstore. It comes in different strengths; the one I always see on Target shelves is the 10% max strength version, but PanOxyl also makes a gentler 4% version. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing