Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Essence choice

I have oily acne prone skin. I am 27. I have used skii facial essence which was good. However, as I m still in 20s, I don’t see huge difference in my skin yet. I m looking for an inexpensive alternative for facial essence. What do you think about caudlie vinopure facial essence? I am confused between this and fresh essence? #caudlie #fresh #essence

Essence choice

They do different things - the Caudalie Vinoperfect Glycolic Essence has glycolic acid and is more of an exfoliator, and the Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Antioxidant Essence has sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) and is more of a hydrator. The SK-II is probably closer to the Fresh essence. But, I don't recommend it because it's fragranced, which can harm your skin over time. Instead, try the PRIMERA - Miracle Seed Essence, which is a hydrator/ferment, similar to the SK-II essence but less expensive.

Essence choice

Mario badescu the Green one with aloe and cucumber or the Pink one with rose. You Will feel the effect with those !

Essence choice

Laneige water bank hydro essence. Great for oily skin.

Re: Essence choice

@JSay you can try Tatcha The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment 5.1 oz/ 150 mLCAUDALIE - Vinoperfect Brightening Glycolic Essence

I don’t recommend Tatcha products for acne prone skin. Go with Caudalie instead. I love their Essence & Vinopure line!

Thank you very much!!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing