Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Dull-Acne-Combination skine

My skin is very dull and acne prone. So with this cold weather I'm getting more acne. While I have combination skin and my skin does get oily usually around an hour, I've noticed that it's drier around my checks and forehead now a days. What's a great moisturizer for my acne prone skin? What's a great treatment for my acne? What's a great treatment for my dull skin tone? Please and thank you!!! P.S. I'm 20 year's old and Asian. So I have very sensitive skin. 

Hello Meiny,   I would suggest that you try the Mario Bad...

Hello Meiny,

I would suggest that you try the Mario Badescu Skincare line because it specializes in acne-prone, oily, sensitive, combination and other skin types along with offering you products for hyperpigmentation and dull skin tone. You should not have a problem because you are Asian and considered to be a person of color.  The line is very comprehensive and they have a consultant who can analyze and recommend products for YOUR SPECIFIC SKIN NEEDS.   The prices are not bad..the products last a long time and you use them sparingly.  Hope this was of some help to you.  :0)  

Re: Hello Meiny,   I would suggest that you try the Mario Bad...

oops it's not carried in Sephora... Do you where I should go to get this product? Thanks again!

Re: Hello Meiny,   I would suggest that you try the Mario Bad...

Thank you so much Tallwoman!!!!! Smiley Happy I am going to Sephora today so yay! Will get it and try!
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors