Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Drunk elephant?

i received the protini polypeptide cream from drunk elephant as a birthday gift and it clogged my pores. right now, iโ€™m just blotchy cheeks and whiteheads galore ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. i recently ordered and am awaiting the โ€œprecious cargoโ€ set from drunk elephant- should i risk using the other โ€œwhippedโ€ moisturizer? or should i return it?

Re: Drunk elephant?

@lizatsym  About half of their products I love and the other half clog my pores.  I havenโ€™t tried the new Drunk Elephant Lala Retroโ„ข Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL formula but I loved it pre ceramides. Iโ€™d try it and return if you have the same experience. 

Drunk elephant?

I had the same experience with the drunk elephant bday gift. even the cleanser made me break out terribly with deep painful acne. I have tried other products from their line like the sunscreen and had rashes and reactions. might be best off returning and out some different brands. Especially if you've already had issues.

RE: Drunk elephant?

any recommendations on other brands?

Re: RE: Drunk elephant?

@lizatsym  I really like Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL Iโ€™m very sensitive skin and acne prone and itโ€™s worked wonders on my skin. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing