Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Does the Clarisonic and Proactiv's 3 step solution work well together?

Thanks for responses, basically I just ordered Proactiv, I've been using it for about a week now along with Aczone & Differin acne gel (I've been using those two topical medications for about 3 months with a Clinique face cleanser [no toner] & moisturizer), and my Clarisonic is on it's way, so I'm curious if these two supposedly "miracles" will grant me with a much better complexion? Along with my Vita Clear vitamins... Thanks again Smiley Happy

your clarisonic will help prepare your skin to absorb you...

your clarisonic will help prepare your skin to absorb your topicals better, (the Aczone and Differin are great meds!)  As you probably know the ProActive cleanser has both benzoyl peroxide and sal. acid, so you may not need your clarisonic everyday, maybe just every other day.

Just curious, why the change from Clinique to ProActive? Was the Clinique not working?  You might find that it will work with your Clarisonic.

As long as the Proactiv cleanser doesn't have micro-beads...

As long as the Proactiv cleanser doesn't have micro-beads in it then it should work fine with the Clarisonic face brush. 

I hope this helps you.  Smiley Happy

Anyone of those treatments by itself should do the trick....

Anyone of those treatments by itself should do the trick. Just be careful not too over do it, and cause your skin to dry out, peel or get a chemical burn reaction. Dont forget to wash your hands after applying the 3rd step or the medicine gels, they dry out the hands, if left on.

The life of a skin cell is 28 days from birth at the bottom layer, to death at the top layer of the skin. I believe that it should take this long to see the best results with a skincare product or system. Give it some time. It should get better and better with this amount of time, to be the judge to stick with it, to maintain results.

The clarisonic is a great exfoliation skincare tool. I think you will like it.

: )

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing