From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Does anyone have a preferred spot treatment for acne?

I would prefer something not too drying. Thanks!

Re: Does anyone have a preferred spot treatment for acne?

I use the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout concealer in the morning and Kate Somerville Eradikate at night, which seems to work for me. 

I love the PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots! they work so well to reduce the size and duration of my pimples. If I have a white head I can apply the dot before going to bed and when I wake up the white head is gone and the pimple is almost cleared. I wish they were available in Canada, I would use them all the time! ๐Ÿ˜„

@imkobie I like Origins Super Spot Removerโ„ข Acne Treatment Gel with Salicylic Acid 0.3 oz/ 10 mL and Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

Something Iโ€™ll be trying soon is this:

2CD8F99F-1D4A-4A53-859D-08C8ECFB9AED.jpeg

These are round discs you put on your pimples and apparently (and I know this sounds gross, but whatever) they suck the pus right out of your pimple. (You can google for โ€œafterโ€ photos. I figured I would spare you guys ๐Ÿ˜‚) This removes the need to squeeze and possibly prolong a pimple by irritating the skin. 

I canโ€™t wait to try them as an overnight treatment! My skin has a hard time in the winter with my two favourite spot treatments above. Because itโ€™s sensitive and prone to rosacea, it can become very irritated quite suddenly if it gets too dried out. If I can use the 3M treatment throughout the winter instead of just salicylic acid treatments, Iโ€™ll be so happy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edit: Iโ€™m tagging you @bakeamuffin because this is something available in Canada and may be very similar to the dots you mentioned ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @PinkEvergreen!! Iโ€™m going to look for these ๐Ÿ˜„

RE: Does anyone have a preferred spot treatment for acne?

Origins super spot remover, Origins out of trouble mask, or Kate somerville eradikate

@imkobie,

I recommend the Kate Somerville EradiKateโ„ข Acne Treatment. It works so well at clearing up acne and I also find that it is not overly drying.

https://www.sephora.com/product/eradikate-acne-treatment-P232903?icid2=products%20grid:p232903:produ...

โค๏ธ Melissa

Sunday Riley- Saturn Mask.

I use it as a spot treatment overnight. It does have a bit of a sulfur smell, but I'm used to it. I like to use it over bumps that just start to form, I find that it's small or practically gone in the morning. It doesn't seem to be drying, at least for me. 

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

@imkobie Clean & Clear Persa-gel ๐Ÿ™‚

@imkobie I like Origins Spot Treatment. 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • 2CD8F99F-1D4A-4A53-859D-08C8ECFB9AED.jpeg
testing