Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Do the Clarisonics Minimize Pores?

I am thinking about purchasing a clarisonic and was wondering if it minimizes pores? Thank you:)

Tags:

Hey  there.  I recommend the Clarisonic too. I just got t...

Hey  there.  I recommend the Clarisonic too. I just got the mia on ebay (new) and it was totally worth it!!!      Smiley Wink

I think that the Clarisonic is the best skin treatment ev...

I think that the Clarisonic is the best skin treatment ever!  I used to have blackheads, enlarged pores and dull looking skin. I use the brush once a day and can definitely say that my pores are less visible, the blackheads are just about gone and my skin looks glowy. It also makes my skin take up the treatments that I use much more effectively (I mean, why spend all this money on skin treatment if it isn't going to work)??? Smoother skin means that my makeup goes on more evenly and my skin looks better under the makeup (no more flaky or rough patches).  So I would recommend that you get the Clarisonic, you won't be disappointed.

The Clarisonic absolutely takes skin care to the next lev...

The Clarisonic absolutely takes skin care to the next level.  Masques and pore strips are something to be considered, but you cannot compare the results with what you will see with using the Clarisonic.  It is an investment you will not regret.  Read the reviews on Sephora and other sites. 

I have large pores and consecquently a problem with black...

I have large pores and consecquently a problem with black heads. Every time I use my Clarisonic I notice an immediate size difference, and my skin is just silky. It's deffinately an investment, but with continual use (I have problems with sticking to any daily regime otherwise I'm sure I'd have clear skin after 3 months) its an amazing product and I love it 🙂

I currently couple mine with Philosophy's Purity Made Simple cleanser

Biore Pore Strips really do the job and are so so much ch...

Biore Pore Strips really do the job and are so so much cheaper, as well as the Burts Bees Pore Refining Mask

@ Madridista  Over time it will help with clogged pores w...

@ Madridista  Over time it will help with clogged pores which in turn will help reduce pore size.  Overall it is a great investment to maintain your skin. 🙂

I had lots of blackheads and enlarged pores before I bega...

I had lots of blackheads and enlarged pores before I began using my Clarisonic brush.  It has helped tremendously with both the amount of blackheads I had and with reducing my pore size, too.  Another thing that has helped a lot is to use Neutrogena Pore Refining Toner after cleansing with my Clarisonic.  The combination of the brush and the toner really has made a huge difference in my skin.  I personally think the Clarisonic is a very good investment.

I hope this helps you. 🙂

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing