Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Discoloration

Hey everybody - I recently purchased “The Littles” kit from Drunk Elephant, and I’ve noticed a significant improvement in my dark spots and light acne scarring. That being said, I can’t really afford full sizes of all the products. Ideally I’d buy either the day time “Juice-C Water smoothie” ( Drunk Elephant C-Firma™ Fresh Day Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL and Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum 1.69 oz/ 50 mL ), or the night time “Sleeping Beauty Smoothie” ( Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer .) I’m posting to see which combination might make the biggest difference in my discoloration. I’ve tried the Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL and my skin did NOT react well - beyond the regular purge. I’m a healthcare/hospital worker directly interacting with patients in full PPE, so I try to avoid anything too heavy, because I definitely sweat it off, and so far I haven’t had any problems with Drunk Elephant. Any suggestions are welcome, and thanks for reading! 

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors