Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

DDF acne scrub replacement

I have used the DDF acne scrub face wash for years and was shocked that it was discontinued. Any recommendations for a product that works just as well? 

Hi xxkatyx3. If you want to stay within the DDF line, I r...

Hi xxkatyx3. If you want to stay within the DDF line, I recommend their Salicylic Wash 2% which is most comparable to the discontinued Acne Pumice Scrub. I also recommend the Benzoyl Peroxide Gel if you're not already using it as part of your skincare regimen. When used together they will give you a smooth, radiant and acne-free complexion.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Tiffany

Re: Hi xxkatyx3. If you want to stay within the DDF line, I r...

Thank you so much! It's funny actually because I just bought those same two products and did experience a few breakouts the first week but after that my skin seems to be just as it was with the acne scrub, which is very clear. I am slightly disappointed with the new formula of the benzoyl peroxide gel just because it's more visible when trying to put makeup over it in the morning but maybe it's made mostly for night time use. Either way, my skin actually has completely cleared with these two products and I'm glad that you reassured me they would be effective because at first I was doubting them. Thanks again!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • ddf.jpg
  • ddf.jpg