Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Cystic

I’ve been getting cystic pimples on my chin and been trying to figure out which product will make them go away. I have oily skin and whenever I wear a mask I feel like it just clogs my pores and make those kind of pimples on my chin. Any product that will help? Please 

Re: Cystic

What products are you currently using in your skincare routine, @cheymatt? A BHA/salicylic acid serum is a good place to start with dealing breakouts. 

Guasha and lymphatic drainage help for me. Plus mine is usually diet impacted as well.

Wearing masks has also given me cystic acne on my chin, and though my skin tends toward combination, I personally have had a lot of success with Kate Somerville EradiKate® Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL and The Ordinary Mandelic Acid 10% + HA 1 oz/ 30 mL.

Also, make sure your mask is clean! It may sound obvious but if you're wearing reusable masks, be sure to cycle them out regularly and wash them thoroughly.

It's not on here. However I just came across your question. I was suffering with the same thing. Start trying chemicle peals they helped me alot. I did not get the strong one that does extreme peeling I got the basic peels and they helped alot!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing