cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Concealer with acne medication

HI,

I was looking for recommendations for a concealer that has acne medication in it.,  I was using sephora's but got frustrated with ordering, it's alway out of stock! Even when i get the instock reminder as soon as i order it's not in stock, so looking for other brands that offer a comparable product if you have experience with them.  IT cosmetics has one but doesn't have many shades on here.  Thanks!

Re: Concealer with acne medication

@jennifer07   IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout Full-Coverage Concealer contains acne drying lotion in it. 

The Clinique one contains salicylic acid.  Some alternatives to that acne treatment ingredient are :willow bark extract, benzoyl peroxide; exfoliating ingredients like glycolic acid and alpha hydroxy acids; and calming ingredients like zinc, marine algae, and allantoin.  This might help you find some other choices for your concealer.

tarte SEA Hydrocealer™ Concealer  contains marine plant extracts and vitamin B3 for soothing the skin and helping reduce pores.

Thank you! i'll check out the clinique one. I didn't know that about the tarte hydroconcealer which i really like. I wound up getting one from neutrogena, it's not bad but the color seems a bit off. 

Those are the only two I know of @jennifer07 , clinique used to make one, but I don't think they produce it anymore.

You could always use a cleear spot treatment and apply your favorite concealer.

Yes, i have done that, thanks

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing