Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Combo Skin with ACNE and ECZEMA

Any suugestions for incredibly sensitive skin on the top half of my face, and acne prone on the bottom half?? My forehead has been battling a mild eczema patch for a few months now, and anything with salicylic acid or too many drying ingredients really sets it off.. and my chin always has some sort of acne break-out going on. I've got quite a bit of hyper-pigmentation and scarring on the bottom half of my face, and fairly clear, yet very dry skin on the top half. I know I should probably go see a dermatologist, but wondering if any of you have any suggestions?? Any tips would be appreciated!! ❤️

RE: Combo Skin with ACNE and ECZEMA

Definitely go to dermatologist. I use FAB (first aid beauty) sensitive skin cleanser - leaves skin feeling clean and soft not dry or stripped. The chin acne sounds hormonal but I'm basing that off of my own issue with my skin and it could be completely different so... I have dry, red sensitive skin that breaks out all over but I have really bad chin break outs. I use Thayers witch hazel with rose water (this brand has no alcohol), Ole Henriksen sensitive skin calming cream, and Mario Bedescu spot treatment on closed blemishes. I also use FAB coconut smoothie priming moisturizer as a base before my foundation. I use Josie Marian Vibrancy Argan Oil foundation and Cover FX finishing powder. I've tried Murad's line, Clinique and Bare Minerals but they didn't work as well as piecing these together have. Basically I think it's trial and error for most of us with bad skin. 😊
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing