Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Cleanser

I love the tatcha cleansing oil to remove all my makeup but always notice clogged pores and breakouts, been using fresh soy face cleanser instead on my acne dry skin, anyone else prefer it? Felt dry initially but unlike tatcha doesn’t break me out just don’t feel as clean. 

Re: Cleanser

I do like the Fresh (with the exception of the scent) @SSandy21 though I would consider both of those cleansers to be two different types. The Tatcha one is really more of a first cleanser (makeup remover, oil cleanser) and the Fresh is a second cleanser (water-based cleanser). Since the Tatcha didn't agree with your skin, you may want to consider a different oil-based cleanser for makeup removal before the Fresh one, if you're interested in double cleansing. Personally, I love Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil w/ Grape Seed Oil 

I would recommend you to try with the Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil from Kiehl's, I was really scared of it clogging my pores, but it works just amazing as a makeup remover and cleanser. 

Omg! I have tied anything from oil to milk cleanser from Dior, to dermalogica…All of them break me out. I have been using fresh soy and I think it’s 100% the way to go!!😁

Great thanks for the reply I’m loving it! Does it dry out your eye area or do you not use it for eye makeup remover? thanks!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing