Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Clarisonic + Blackheads?

So, since I've been using Proactiv, my skin is pretty much clear (with the occasional breakout) except for blackheads on my nose. I was wondering if the Clarisonic would help with blackheads and which one? Thank youSmiley Happy

Yes the clarisonic does help with blackheads and i use th...

Yes the clarisonic does help with blackheads and i use the clarisonic mia and the first time u use it your skin feels so good and it will take some time for the blackheads to go away but its so worth it and i use it every other day! i hope this helps Smiley Happy

The Clarisonic will help unclog your pores and help to ge...

The Clarisonic will help unclog your pores and help to get rid of blackheads.  I think for this, the Mia version would be good enough. 

I used to have a lot of blackheads and Neutrogena's Pore Refining Toner helped a lot, too.  You can buy it anywhere Neutrogena products are sold.

I hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

Re: The Clarisonic will help unclog your pores and help to ge...

I've been using the Clarisonic MIA for 2 weeks now, and so far i've seen less blackheads and the pores in my cheeks are noticeably smaller.

I also gave up on my proactiv over a month ago, because of the same reasons you mentioned. (still had the occasional breakout, consistently had blackheads, and it did nothing to help my dark spots / acne scars). I went to a dermatologist who prescribed some alternatives to proactiv, and my skin looks so much healthier already.

Hope this was helpful!

I had the exact same problem once upon a time. My derm to...

I had the exact same problem once upon a time. My derm told me that the proactiv cleanser does NOT remove makeup so if you have makeup on & use that cleanser it will push the makeup into your pores and cause blackheads! To resolve the problem w/o spending $200 on a clarisonic try using the proactiv cleanser only in the morning & a makeup removing cleanser at night ( I love Purity by philosophy).

My skin loves the clarisonic and Murad Clarifying cleanse...

My skin loves the clarisonic and Murad Clarifying cleanser. I use it only at night though. It has really helped my complexion to get rid of pimples and blackheads.

I have been using the clarisonic for about two weeks and...

I have been using the clarisonic for about two weeks and have noticed a dramatic change in my complexion. My skin is much more smooth and radiant. I actually feel like I have been getting more pimples since I have been using it, however, I think that is because it is getting all of the dirt and nastiness out of my pores. I haven't noticed too much of a difference in terms of my blackheads, however, I never really had bad blackheads to begin with. I definitely would suggest investing in a clarisonic, it is a great way to cleanse and exfoliate your skin everyday. My skin has never felt so clean and radiant (with exception of a few pimples here and there).  

In terms of which one, the clarisonic Mia is a smaller version of the clarisonic and it has 1 speed. The clarisonic classic has 2 speeds, and the clarisonic plus has 3 speeds and is compatible with the brush you can use for your body. Hope that helped!!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors