Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Caudalie and Ordinary

Hello, I just ordered caudalie and ordinary products. Are these safe to use?? 

Spoiler
#caudaie #ordinary #glycolicacid #essence

Re: Caudalie and Ordinary

@meou Thank youuuu. I cancelled my order cause I wasn’t sure! I’ll be ordering just the essence and the zinc 1% product instead and might try the lavender toner by Mario! 

@Bunnylexdoe great choice! I don't love mario badescu (they had a lawsuit involving steroids...) But I love a hydrating toner to alternate with the exfoliating one 😊

@meou Thank you so much for your help! I might go ahead and go with Thayer’s Rose petal toner! I couldn’t edit my other reply cause I didn’t know how

Oh no! Probably just switch to the witch hazel rose petal from Thayers! I really appreciate your help! 

@meou hi! I bought Gycolic acid toner, 

The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% and caudalie Vinoperfect brightening gycolic essence! 

@Bunnylexdoe not sure your experience with glycolic acid before but its a chemical exfoliant that is recommended to be used 2-3x a week. 

The glycolic toner and the caudalie essence both have that ingredient so I would choose one and use it 2-3x a week and the ordinary niacinamide can be used with either or (it can also use be used 7 days a week)

I would not use the glycolic toner and the glycolic essence together as that is likely too much chemical exfoliant. 

@Bunnylexdoe what products did you buy? 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing