Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Acne-Prone Skin
|

Bumps on chin and forehead

For the past few years, I've struggled with skin colored, small bumps on the front/center of my forehead and lately have been struggling with them around my chin and on my hairline. Nothing seems to get rid of them and they rarely become pimples they're just annoying bumps!!IMG_0240.JPG

RE: Bumps on chin and forehead

So I started with a zinc soap bar, recommended by my dermatologist. Vanicream Z-Bar not sure Sephora carries it but I had those bumps too and they have decreased. It can cause drying out so I was recommended to try it just 3 times a week (either only night or only day) til I coulddetermine if it was drying my skin out. I definitely think it’s working.

Re: Bumps on chin and forehead

@norwood28  Ugh I have the same thing and they always come back even after I make them dissapear.  

I found an AHA was really helpful, so I was using OLEHENRIKSEN Invigorating Night Transformation™ Gel 1.0 oz/ 30 mL which was pretty successful in making the existing bumps dissapear but not in preventing new ones. Testing out the REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 8.5 oz / 250 mL now to see if I get better results.

Depending where the bumps are there are some things at home you just might need to change as well like washing your towels and pillow cases more frequently or wiping down/sanitizing your phone. 

if you find something that does work to get rid of them though please share! 

RE: Re: Bumps on chin and forehead

Maybe try Vanicream Zinc Bar my dermatologist recommended. Try 3 times a week only at night or only in the morning to make sure you don’t dry out using it then increase your usage.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_0240.JPG
testing