Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Acne-Prone Skin

Break outs on my cheeks! This has never happened before!

I have breakouts right before that fun time of the month. But recently I have been breaking out on my cheeks, which has never happened before. I wash my face every morning and night and have not switched my cleanser. I was thinking it could be the type of make up that I use but I honestly have no idea. I am currently using a liquid foundation everyday for my makeup. Do I need a change? I have combination skin and am prone to breakouts too! Help!

I had the same thing happen to me too! Sometimes breakout...

I had the same thing happen to me too! Sometimes breakouts aren't related to anything YOU are doing to your skin, sometimes they have to do with your hormones or an allergic reaction to something. I would guess that if you haven't changed anything in your routine and you haven't changed laundry detergent (pillow case) then it is possible it is a change in the oil production on your skin due to hormone changes. If the problem persists, you may consider seeing both a dermatologist and your general physician or gynecologist to see what's going on. Hope this helps!

Hi Htay91,   I agree! I experienced a similar type of bre...

Hi Htay91,

I agree! I experienced a similar type of break out on my cheeks only on the side that I talk on my cell phone! Make sure that you are cleaning it often. In addition, use a spot treatment like the Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment. It instantly banishes acne and helps prevent future breakouts.

Kate Somerville - EradiKate Acne Treatment

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1167147&productId=P232903&keyword=KATE%20SOME...

<3 Melissa

I totally agree with disinfecting your phone. I would als...

I totally agree with disinfecting your phone. I would also add try changing your pillowcases every few days. I hope this helps and good luck!

If you talk on your phone a lot, I'd highly recommend was...

If you talk on your phone a lot, I'd highly recommend washing your phone with an alcohol wipe. Try this before changing anything, as dirty phones can cause acne. It's strange, but it works.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors